All of the images that I feature on this website are available for sale as high resolution prints.
The following sizes are available (if you are looking for another size, send me an email and we can discuss options):
Fine art, archival paper prints (rolled and ready to be framed):
16 x 24: $250
20 x 30: $300
24 x 36: $350
28 x 42: $400
32 x 48: $450
Framed and matted prints (ready to hang):
16 x 24 (frame size is 24 x 32): $350
20 x 30 (frame size is 28 x 32): $450
24 x 36 (frame size is 32 x 44): $575
Canvas prints (rolled and ready to be stretched):
16 x 24: $250
20 x 30: $300
24 x 36: $375
Canvas (stretched; ready to hang):
16 x 24: $300
20 x 30: $375
24 x 36: $450
28 x 42: $525
32 x 48: $600
Metal (ready to frame or mount):
16 x 24: $350
20 x 30: $450
24 x 36: $525
28 x 42: $650
32 x 48: $775
– Sizes listed are in inches and are the size of the actual image.
– Framed prints are mounted on foam core board, have a single white matte, are under clear acrylic and have a black 1″/2.5cm thick frame.
– Metal prints are on brushed aluminum.
– All prices do not include 5% GST (good and services tax) or shipping – these will be added and confirmed prior to purchase).
If you want to discuss a print with me directly, I invite you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options, sizes, medium, etc.
If you prefer to order online, please visit my store at Fine Art America at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/13-chris-martin.html. There are a large variety of mediums (canvas, paper, acrylic and metal) available along with great options for framing, sizes, etc. that I am not able to offer when I print directly. If you are looking on this site and do not see the image that you are interested in, please drop me an email at email@example.com and I will upload it.
To order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For local orders, I am happy to deliver the order or arrange a convenient meeting place.
– I ship framed and unframed paper , canvas and metal prints within Canada and the USA.
– Shipping to either country is free of charge.
– I only ship unframed paper and canvas prints to other countries because of the risk of damage to framed pieces in transit.
– I will quote shipping costs before payment is requested.
– Any print (framed or unframed) damaged in transit will be replaced free of charge.
– I can receive payments for local orders by major credit cards, cash or cheque.
– For Canadian and American orders, I accept payment by major credit cards via PayPal (no account necessary).
– International orders can be paid for via PayPal.
All of the images on this website are available for licensing and I would be honoured to work with you if you see images that suit your purposes.
Licensing fees are based on a rights managed model and are determined based on the intended usage, term of the license (1 year, 3 years or unlimited) and whether exclusive use is required by the client.
I invite you to contact me at email@example.com regarding any images that you are considering.
Please note: All images are copyrighted and no usage is permitted without my direct consent in advance.