All of the images on this website are available for licensing and I would be honoured to work with you if you see images that suit your purposes.
Licensing fees are based on a rights managed model and are determined based on the intended usage, term of the license (1 year, 3 years or unlimited) and whether exclusive use is required by the client.
I invite you to contact me regarding any images that you are considering.
Please note: All images are copyrighted and no usage is permitted without my direct consent in advance.
All of the images that I feature on this website are available for sale.
The following sizes are available (if you are looking for another size, send me an email and we can discuss options):
Archival paper prints (rolled and ready to be framed):
16 x 24: $175
20 x 30: $250
24 x 36: $300
28 x 42: $350
32 x 48: $400
Framed and matted prints (ready to hang):
16 x 24 (frame size is 24 x 32): $300
20 x 30 (frame size is 28 x 32): $400
24 x 36 (frame size is 32 x 44): $500
Canvas prints (rolled and ready to be stretched):
16 x 24: $200
20 x 30: $250
24 x 36: $325
Canvas (stretched; ready to hang):
16 x 24: $250
20 x 30: $325
24 x 36: $400
28 x 42: $460
32 x 48: $525
Metal (ready to hang):
16 x 24: $275
20 x 30: $360
24 x 36: $425
28 x 42: $560
32 x 48: $700
– Sizes listed are in inches and are the size of the actual image.
– Framed prints are mounted on foam core board, have a single white matte, are under clear acrylic and have a black 1″/2.5cm thick frame.
– Metal prints are on brushed aluminum.
– All prices do not include 5% GST (good and services tax) or shipping – these will be added and confirmed prior to purchase).
If you want to discuss a print with me directly, I invite you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options, sizes, medium, etc.
If you prefer to order online, please visit my store at Fine Art America at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/13-chris-martin.html. There are a large variety of mediums (canvas, paper, acrylic and metal) available along with great options for framing, sizes, etc. that I am not able to offer when I print directly. If you are looking on this site and do not see the image that you are interested in, please drop me an email at email@example.com and I will upload it.
To order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For local orders, I am happy to deliver the order or arrange a convenient meeting place.
– I ship framed and unframed paper , canvas and metal prints within Canada and the USA.
– Shipping to either country is free of charge.
– I only ship unframed paper and canvas prints to other countries because of the risk of damage to framed pieces in transit.
– I will quote shipping costs before payment is requested.
– Any print (framed or unframed) damaged in transit will be replaced free of charge.
– I can receive payments for local orders by major credit cards, cash or cheque.
– For Canadian and American orders, I accept payment by major credit cards via PayPal (no account necessary).
– International orders can be paid for via PayPal.