Winter is coming…

Thanks to Game of Thrones, this phrase is often heard.  Yesterday Mother Nature provided her own reminder that far too soon winter will be here.  I still hope we have a couple of months before it does but the snow is still on the trees this morning and does not yet look interested in melting away.  I can’t say that I’m a fan of snow in September.

Advertisements

1. Good description.

September 16, 2018 at 10:19 pm

2. A snow day here in my part of Alberta too. Winter coat, gloves, frozen snow/ice all over the car. Hope we get a week or two of warmer weather to harvest the garden!

September 14, 2018 at 8:05 pm

• Good luck – hopefully the weekend allowed you to get some harvesting done. We had a bit more snow so not yet for us!

September 17, 2018 at 1:37 pm

3. Back! Back! Send the snow back!

September 14, 2018 at 9:53 am

4. Trade you a September snow for a Hurricane? 🙂

September 14, 2018 at 9:29 am

• That provides some perspective! I used to live in SE Asia and got to know the hurricanes (typhoons over there) a little bit during my 6 years there. I hope you and yours are safe.

September 17, 2018 at 1:39 pm

• We were saved in my location by the southward turn, but so many others did not fare as well. Long recovery for this state ahead :/

September 18, 2018 at 5:17 am

• I’m glad to hear you were largely spared. It is bleak news coming from there. Stay safe.

September 19, 2018 at 7:02 am

5. I picked a good time to leave Edmonton and go to Mexico!

September 14, 2018 at 8:29 am

• Excellent planning for sure! I hope the weather down there was perfect for you.

September 17, 2018 at 1:39 pm

6. ❤️ nice photo though

Get Outlook for iOS
    ________________________________

September 14, 2018 at 8:12 am

7. Right now, a little September snow would be a welcome change from 90 degrees and two solid weeks of humidity, rain, and mosquitoes. Summer is dragging on way too long here on the Gulf Coast. I hope we both get sunny and 65 sooner rather than later!

September 14, 2018 at 7:54 am

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )