The Palouse Falls into dusk

(Please click on the image to open a higher resolution version)

This waterfall is a very worthwhile detour from the centre of the rolling fields.  I’ve visited this park twice during my first visit to the Palouse area.  The canyon the water has carved out is beautiful and its sharp edges contrast well with the endless swirl of the foam around the pool below the falls.  A great place to spend a lot of time watching the day go by.

1. Ethereal 😍

May 3, 2017 at 8:17 pm

2. Reblogged this on Joaquin's fotografie and commented:
    Truly amazing! Guess, I will visit this area someday too!

April 25, 2017 at 10:03 am

3. Kenny

beautiful stunning park

April 24, 2017 at 6:19 am

4. Nitin Khanna

Mind Blowing Picture, Really I Could not Figure how you would have clicked this Picture. Really Appreciate your work and efforts and as an photographer i can understand how much efforts & Patience are required to capture Birds and Wildlife. Really inspired from your work. I started photography to inspire others and still i am working for others to raise them as good photographers. You can see my work at http://www.nitinkhanna.net/ and Let me know how is it. I would love to hear it from you and if we could work together ever it would be great.

April 20, 2017 at 6:35 am

5. Absolutely stunning

April 18, 2017 at 9:22 pm

6. bkcitta

Beautiful !!

April 17, 2017 at 5:13 pm

7. HELEN HEINRICHS

OOH SO BEAUTIFUL

April 17, 2017 at 1:24 pm

8. Reblogged this on World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum..

April 17, 2017 at 1:04 pm

9. Reblogged this on Le Bien-Etre au bout des Doigts.

April 17, 2017 at 12:53 pm